Two new articles have been added to the Kilton range of plasterboard screws:
- the product 226 – TC+ FLAT-HEADED THREAD SCREWS TOOTH-TEXTURED SPLINTERS FOR SEAMMING SHEETS
- the product 222 – TFUFR CARDBOARD SCREWS WITH THREAD TIP
These are the smallest screws used in tinsmithing and the construction industry, in particular for:
- the stitching of two sheets
- fixing the frame profiles to the metal retaining walls
- fixing in the most common industrial ducting works
Their tip has a particular conformation, called a “spike”, and allows medium to low thickness sheet metal to be drilled, simply using traditional cordless screwdrivers.
In addition, another of their features is the double thread, of which only one reaches the tip, which makes screwing quicker and therefore reduces the operator’s thrust force.
Different galvanic treatments can be done on request.
To find out about our entire product range or to request a consultation, please contact us.